terms and conditions :
PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING TERMS AND CONDITIONS CAREFULLY BEFORE USING THE SETIPTV PLAYER APP!.
YOUR ACCESS AND USE OF THE SETIPTV PLAYER APP IS EXCLUSIVELY SUBJECT TO THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS.
– You will not use the Application for any purpose that is unlawful or prohibited by these terms and conditions.
By using the Website and App, you fully accept the terms, conditions and disclaimers contained in this notice.
– If you do not accept these Terms and Conditions, you must immediately stop using the Website and the Application.
– The SETIPTV PLAYER app is a complete media player for Smart TVs and Android tablets that allows you to open most of the video and audio formats out there.
– SETIPTV PLAYER DOES NOT PROVIDE ANY CONTENT OR SUBSCRIBE.
– The content and subscriptions offered on behalf of SETIPTV PLAYER are fraudulent.
– SETIPTV PLAYER disclaims any responsibility for the use of fraudulent content.
– SETIPTV PLAYER DOES NOT PROVIDE ANY ADVERTISEMENTS FOR CONTENT OR SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDERS AND RESERVE THE RIGHT TO SUE ANYONE USING OUR NAME OR LOGO FOR ADVERTISING PURPOSE.
2. Technical equipment
– SETIPTV PLAYER only provides a media player application.
– SETIPTV PLAYER APP IS DELIVERED WITHOUT ANY CONTENT. In addition, no content from the application is provided even after it has been activated on our website.
– APP DEVELOPERS ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR THE CONTENT UPLOADED ON SETIPTV PLAYER APP.
– This multimedia player for Android devices, SMART TV is compatibility with most known video and audio formats: MP2, MP3, MP4, AVI, MPG, AC3, WMA, OGG, AAC …
– SETIPTV PLAYER cannot be held responsible for the quality or interruptions of the content used on it.
– The MAC address and URL are necessary for the proper functioning of the application.
– To access our app a TV Mac address is required. This will appear when the app is open. Each TV has two MAC addresses (the first is WiFi, the second is Ethernet) and the second MAC is activated automatically after switching to a different connection type and restarting the application. The MAC address is unique to each TV and cannot be changed manually.
– The information displayed at the start includes the MAC address as well as the website so that customers can activate the app once for life.
– File Formats: * .avi * .mkv * .asf * .wmv * .mp4 * .mov * .3gp * .vro * .mpg * .mpeg * .ts * .tp * .trp * .mov * .flv * .vob * .svi * .m2ts * .mts * .divx
– Container: AVI MKV ASF MP4 3GP MOV FLV VRO VOB PS TS SVAF
Video Codecs: Motion JPEG HEVC (H.265) H.264 (BP/MP/HP) Divx (3.11/4/5/6) MPEG4 (SP/ASP) Window Media Video v9 (VC1) MVC MPEG2 MPEG1 Microsoft MPEG-4 (v1/v2/v3) H.263 Sorrenson Window Media Video (v7/v8) VP6 VP8
– Audio codec: MP2 MP3 AC3 LPCM ADPCM (IMA, MS) AAC HE-AAC WMA DD + MPEG (MP3) DTS (Core, LBR) G.711 (A-Law, μ-Law)
3. Contract conclusion and contract period
– The application SETIPTV PLAYER has a free trial period of 7 days once you install it on your smart TV to test the features of the app.
– Smart TVs and supported devices can be activated after a one-time payment of 99,15€ per TV/device.
4. Use and copyright
– The SETIPTV PLAYER application may only be used for private purposes. Commercial use is prohibited. Permanent storage is not allowed, as well as resale.
5. Data protection
– The customer’s personal data is stored and used exclusively for contractual purposes. Upon termination of the contract, personal data will be deleted. In addition, general data protection regulations apply.
6. Changes to these Terms and Conditions
We may update our Terms and Conditions from time to time. Thus, you are advised to check this page periodically for any changes. We will notify you of any changes by posting the new terms and conditions on this page. These changes are effective immediately upon being posted on this page.